How To Get An Aries Man Back After A Breakup…
Aries can be annoying stubborn-minded at times and
1. Be willing to bite the bullet and make the first move.
Regardless of whether you think it was your fault or his – with Taurus men you’re usually going to be willing to bite the bite and make the first gesture of kindwill towards him if you’re serious about getting him back.
Taurus men are notoriously stubborn especially when it comes to matters of heartbreak so recognize that he is probably too prideful and stubborn-minded to even think about making the first move and contact him first.
2. Approach very cautious and slowly and don’t overload him with emotion.
First of all, don’t be obsessive or clingy or you will screw up any chance you have…
It might sound counter-intuitive but the best way to get an Aries man to take interest in you again is to start with a little reverse psychology… aka: act interested in what he has to say but not like you need him to survive.
Show him that you can live a fruitful life on your own and he will start to remember … Hitting him with too much of a negative tone will just prevent this.
If the breakup was particuarlyl rough and the emotions are still raw the best way to start any kind of dialogue is unintrusive. A perfect way is through text message as it’s not .. and doesn’t demand an intant response.
2. Remind him why he liked you in the first place by
Don’t hit him right away with heavy questions and … in fact the best approach is to since Aries are notiously…
By far, the best example that I’ve seen to date is this online presentation by Michael Miore which details exactly, how.
3. Be honest and come clean about and dirty laundry that you have.
The absolute worst thing that you can do after a breakup is to then get out in a lie and the absolute best thing that you can do is to just be totally honest and direct, even if that means that you have to come clean about a few things.
It’s much better to get your dirty laundry out in the air regardless of whether you think he knows or not. If he already suspects it he will … and if he doesn’t it will help to regain trust. This is particularly and especially important it one of the key reasons that the relationship broke down in the first place was a lack fo trust. It’s something that Taurus man absolutely need in order to commit to anyone for an extended period of time so restoring it should be at hte top of your priority list if it’s broken down.
4. Don’t give in to the tempation of becoming… at the first moment of interest.
5. Identify his biggest disappointments and give him believable reasons as to why they’ll change.
6. If the response goes well invite him to somewhere casual with no strings attached.
7. Avoid giving into the temptation to argue despite how right you think you are.
Regardless of who is in the right the Taurus man just for lack of a better word, incredibly stubborn. You’re going to have to be willing to show
8. Approach very cautious and slowly and don’t overload him with emotion.
9. If things progress well insert a *little* hint of romance.